Come Join Us!
Clearbox Decisions Inc, the company behind Cloverpop,
is on a mission to transform business decision-making.
Each year, hundreds of billions of dollars and millions of hours are lost or wasted because of bad decisions. We’re here to fix that. Through our software platform and decision services, we provide enterprise clients with solutions to structure, collaborate, automate and learn from decisions. We focus primarily on marketing, sales and strategy decision areas. Thanks to our proven technology and process, we remove human biases, increase stakeholder buy-in and drive decision speed and quality.
We are a venture backed start-up led by experienced entrepreneurs and thought leaders in the space of behavioral science, AI and the future of work. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies in the consumer goods, pharmaceutical and technology industries.
Clearbox Decisions Inc (CLX) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Decision making can be a broad, abstract topic. We are looking for an expert communicator that can drive Clearbox Decision’s efforts in educating potential clients and more broadly, business leaders, on the importance of effectively managing the decision process, the impact and how our Cloverpop platform can drive those results. In this role you will develop and drive our company’s marketing strategy. This will include coordinating the development and deployment of thought leadership articles, podcasts, webinars, marketing collateral and advertising tactics. You will manage our top-of-funnel pipeline, driving awareness and converting to qualified sales leads.
How you will grow:
This position will give a driven, ambitious marketer the opportunity to shape the marketing function at Clearbox Decisions. In addition to driving strategy, establishing the infrastructure, you will be responsible for building out the marketing team as we grow as a company. You will be working directly with our advisors and clients who are senior level executives at leading companies; this will provide a unique learning and networking opportunity.
- Develop our marketing strategy, ensure it is aligned with overall business strategy and objectives
- Translating marketing strategy into a tactical plan and calendar
- Own the tactical plan, directing and coordinating the marketing efforts
- Work with leadership team to define marketing budgets and defining ROI measurements
- Work with our leadership team, advisors to support developing thought leadership content
- Manage and build-on our existing marketing tech platform (primarily Hubspot)
- Maintain our various marketing channels, overseeing social media marketing strategy,
- content marketing and website
- Develop, manage and measure advertising campaigns
- Hire, mentor and grow marketing team
- Support sales and lead generation efforts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 5+ years working in marketing at a B2B software company
- Proven experience developing marketing strategy and executing marketing campaigns
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Proactive work ethic with a bias towards action
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content
- Experience in marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce, etc...
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work OK
- Health insurance (vision and dental) and 401K
- Senior level exposure